This is a daily blog of our latest travels on-board our 42 foot sailing yacht, "Alba". Glenys and I have sold our house and land-bound possessions; bought another boat and the intention is to continue cruising until we're too old to carry on.
Providing that we can get Internet access, we'll be posting blog entries every couple of weeks - we hope that you enjoy following our voyage. If you want to be notified when there are updates then please drop us a message on our Contact Us page.
Clicking on any photograph will display an enlargement, clicking on an anchorage name will display the location of the anchorage in Google Maps and we've even created links to various creatures that we've photographed along the way - so if you don't know what a Gold Spotted Snake Eel looks like, you can now find out.
- Recent Posts
- Where Are We?
- Alba Chronicles 2011 - Eastern Caribbean
- Alba Chronicles 2012 - Eastern Caribbean and USA
- Alba Chronicles 2013 - Western Caribbean
- Alba Chronicles 2014 - South Pacific
- Alba Chronicles 2015 - New Zealand to Malaysia
- Alba Chronicles 2016 - Thailand and Malaysia
- Alba Chronicles 2017 - Indian Ocean